Hedronics, the new vertical solution of Sistematica for managing drones fleets
In consideration of the strong growth of the drone market and the respective application fields , Sistematica SpA has chosen to offer a useful solution to manage the drones fleets.
Thanks to a twenty-year company experience in the field of software platform development for the remote monitoring of the assets distributed into a territory, Hedronics software platform comes into the market in order to satisfy the requests coming from various stakeholders such as pilots, drone fleet owner and leaser, control centers, insurance companies and equipment manufacturers.
This platform is an innovative, prompt and focused response for who needs:
- To localize and track the monitored drones
- To analyze the activity logs so to obtain statistics about the use, risk profiles and KPIs
- To perform a Sensor-driven prognostic for the equipment substitution and inventory of spare parts
- To manage TCO (Total Cost Of Ownership) of drones and the on-board equipment
- To automate the communication to the Control Unit
- To make reports about accidents, violations and alarms during the flight
Hedronics provides the user with all the information and reports regarding own drones and management processes via an easy-to-use web application.